What is groov?
groov is all you need to build your own mobile operator interface
– your own mobile app –
so you can securely monitor and control just about any automation system and equipment.
groov includes everything you need—groov Build and groov View.
The browser-based software you use on your computer to build mobile operator interfaces.
- Runs in your web browser—Firefox, Chrome, IE 10, Safari
- No extra software to install; no plugins
- Connect to Modbus/TCP devices, OPC UA equipment & servers, and Opto 22 PACs
- No coding or programming
- Drag and drop from a library of touchscreen-ready gadgets
- Then just tag the gadgets. No tag limits.
- Set user permissions and security
- Log events and notify technicians via email or text
The interface you’ve built, which your users can securely view from just about any mobile device or computer.
- Free groov View app for iOS and Android
- Browser-based View for all other brands
- Log in on your smartphone or tablet
- View pages and data as authorized
- Monitor and control your system or equipment from anywhere
- Receive event notifications via email or text message
- No keys; no user fees
- No user or device limits
Watch the groov webinar
“Building screens was quick, and it didn’t take long to get up and running.”
– Dan Berghorst, Facilities Manager, Schipper Eggs (Michigan)
All logos and product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or organizations.
How will you use groov?
See groov now on your mobile device.