Build your groov operator interface
Browser-based software makes it easy to build your unique operator interface.
- Runs in your web browser—Firefox, Chrome, Edge, IE 11, Safari
- No extra software to install; no plugins
- Connect to Modbus/TCP devices, databases, online services, software APIs, Opto 22 PACs, and OPC-UA equipment & servers
- Drag and drop from a built-in library of gadgets, then tag the gadgets
- Set user permissions and security
- Configure real-time trends up to 5 years
- Log events and notify technicians via email or text
View your interface
Your users can securely view the interface you built from just about any computer or mobile device.
- Browser-based viewing for smartphones, tablets, laptops, computers (even web-enabled HDTVs)
- Free groov View app for iOS and Android
- View interface pages and data as authorized
- Monitor and control your system or equipment from anywhere
- Receive event notifications via email or text
- No keys; no user fees
- No user or device limits
Watch the groov webinar
Build simple logic flows easily with Node-RED
Manipulate, move, and add value to your data using open-source Node-RED software.
- Included in your groov Box
- Enjoy the convenient built-in Node-RED Admin with editor, project backups, software updates, and more
- Leverage hundreds of pre-built nodes for devices, software, APIs, online services
- Wire nodes together to massage data and move it where you need it
- Use SNAP PAC and groov nodes to connect with Opto 22 equipment
Use OPC UA and MQTT/Sparkplug
Ignition Edge® in the groov Box, together with a groov Enterprise license, give you the IoT connectivity you need.
- Ignition Edge internal OPC-UA server and drivers connect to Allen-Bradley®, Siemens®, Modbus® over TCP, and more
- Configure up to 500 OPC-UA tags in the Edge database
- Utilize MQTT protocol with Sparkplug messaging to simplify IoT communications
- Monitor and control PLC systems in your groov operator interface
- Use OPC-UA tag data in your Node-RED flows
All logos and product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or organizations.
How will you use groov?
See groov now on your mobile device.